Spam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [BiA] Private Ryan
    YeAHgrEaTiDeAINsanE IdOntTHinKSiLENceiSgOiGTObeATTHIs.. ItsQuiTeHarDTOREadandIaLReADyToldTHEproBlemMySpACE bAriSStuCkAnDNowIDiSCoVeREDThATMyShifT DoESnTWoRkLiKEITHaDtoBE... SoThAtsWhyItiSEVenHARdeRToreAD BuTThisISgOingTObEDifFiCUltFoRsIlEnCEBUtIThiNkSIlE nCEIsABletoReaDITSoThaTSWhyITerRorIsEDMyKeyBOard JuSTTOKiCKSIlEnCehISArSeaNdPlEAsUreMysELF OopSSoRRyFoRAlltHEDiFfErEntleTteRTyPEsaNDDiFfeREnt COLorSAndAlSoThEDIFferENtSIzeS ImGOingToTAkeabReAKSOOnanDReTURnToTHismeSSagefOrSI lENCeaFtErAcouPLEOFmiNUtEsAnDLooKIFiTiSADiFfICultM essAgEOoPsiSeEAprObLemThESpACebeTWeEnthEDiFfErEnTWoRdsar ETObiGsoThATMAkeSISomETIngEasiERToREAdanDThatsNotm ymEAnInGOFfcouRSE AnDthXInsAnefoRThEGOodTip! hMmMmmThatLaSTSenTenEisQuieTEaSYToREadithinkSoNOWi CoNtInuEWiTHMyStORyAndAlSOaMEssaGefoRSIleNce IlIkeItSOFarBuTHEReComESTHesAmeWArnINGaGianjUstLik eACoUpLeOfPoStsBefoREThisONE NoBOdyISgoIngToReADtHisExcePTSIlEncEThATsAWaRNinGF oRYoUROwnHEalTHBEcauSESoMEPeoPLEGEtdizZyofthISPost andIdontwAntanYDeaThsHeREInthISfROmbEcauseThiSFoRU mISGoOdmAybe ItssTupiDtHAtIjUStgaVethAtwaRniNGBEcauSETheREaREpE oPlEThatarealrEAdYReadiNGSoRRyfoRYourheALthDeaRBoy oRGirlThAtisReadIng CoOLpoStoF[BiA]Pvt.RyanSoRryAgainanDPLeaSEStopReadINgThisMEssaGEI fYouRENotSIlencEIwIllmakEexCepTionSFor pEoPLEthATAreBORnat29FeBRuAriItIsgEtTingquiTEBoRIn gnowSoImGoiNGTostopAnDIWIsHSIleNCEGoOdLucKAnDIHopE YOudonTMakEItOtheRWIseInEEdtopoStARePLyLikETHis agaiNAnDIcANtElLYouOnethInGThiSIsVerYBoRinGanDInEe dtosToPNoWOthERWiseIwIllrECeiVEarSiHandandSomEANgR yPMsFromPeoPLEthATAreAngRYBecAuSEIRuiNEdthEirDAy AuFWieDerSehEN, RyAN!!

hmmmm....try this Silence...
    yeah great idea silence i dont think silence is going to beat this its quite hard to read and i allready told the problem my spacebar is stuck and now i discovered that my shift doesnt work liek it ahd to be thats why its even harder to read but this is going to be difficult for silence but i think silence is able to read it thats why i terrorised my keyboard just to kick silence arse and pleasure myself oops sorry for all the different letter types and diffirent colors and also the different sizes im going to take a break so on and return to this message for silence after a couple of minutes and look if its a difficult message oops i see a problem the space between the different words are to big so that makes it something easier to read and thats not my meaning ofcourse and thx insane for the good tip! hmmmmm that last sentense is quite easy to read i think so now i continue with my story and also a message for silence i like it so far but there comes the same warning again just like a couple of posts before this one nobody is going to read this except silence thats a warning for your own health because some people get dizzy of this post and i dont want any deaths he in this forum because this forum is good maybe its stupid that i just gave that warning because there are people that are allready reading sorry for your health dear boy or girl that is reading cool post of [BiA]Pvt.Ryan sorry again and please stop reading this message if youre not silencei will make exceptions for people that are born at 29 february it is getting quite boring now so im going to stop and i wish silence good luck and i hope you dont make it otherwise i need to post a reply like this again and i can tell you one thing this is very boring and i need to stop now otherwise i will ecieve a rsi hand and some angry pms from people that are angry because i ruined their day auf wiedersehn, ryan
    Ownage!

Comment

• Whoa ryan suck on that...lol!
      Ownage!

Comment

• my eyes still hurt
        Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

• wow nice silence
          Just remember whose side it is that you're on
          You've got friends with you till the end
          If you're ever in a tough situation we'll be there with no hesitation
          Brotherhood's our rule that cannot bend

Comment

• a spam message

Comment

• Jahoo page 11

Comment

• Originally posted by [BiA] Insane
                wow nice silence
                Danke
                Ownage!

Comment

• s

p

a

m
                  Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

• Spam...!
                    Ownage!

Comment

• q: maps

Comment

• Originally posted by {oWn} SiLeNcE
                        yeah great idea silence i dont think silence is going to beat this its quite hard to read and i allready told the problem my spacebar is stuck and now i discovered that my shift doesnt work liek it ahd to be thats why its even harder to read but this is going to be difficult for silence but i think silence is able to read it thats why i terrorised my keyboard just to kick silence arse and pleasure myself oops sorry for all the different letter types and diffirent colors and also the different sizes im going to take a break so on and return to this message for silence after a couple of minutes and look if its a difficult message oops i see a problem the space between the different words are to big so that makes it something easier to read and thats not my meaning ofcourse and thx insane for the good tip! hmmmmm that last sentense is quite easy to read i think so now i continue with my story and also a message for silence i like it so far but there comes the same warning again just like a couple of posts before this one nobody is going to read this except silence thats a warning for your own health because some people get dizzy of this post and i dont want any deaths he in this forum because this forum is good maybe its stupid that i just gave that warning because there are people that are allready reading sorry for your health dear boy or girl that is reading cool post of [BiA]Pvt.Ryan sorry again and please stop reading this message if youre not silencei will make exceptions for people that are born at 29 february it is getting quite boring now so im going to stop and i wish silence good luck and i hope you dont make it otherwise i need to post a reply like this again and i can tell you one thing this is very boring and i need to stop now otherwise i will ecieve a rsi hand and some angry pms from people that are angry because i ruined their day auf wiedersehn, ryan
                        okay i give it up...Damn that's frustating..Never going to type such a reply again!
                        (But is is actually not correct, I've seen some incorrect things... (look ik the first sentence, It's Insane, not Silence..))
                        Last edited by Tyrant; 02-12-2004, 10:29 AM.
                        To be is to do.
                        -Socratus
                        To do is to be.
                        -Sartre
                        Do be do be do.
                        -Sinatra

Comment

okay i give it up...Damn that's frustating..Never going to type such a reply again!
                          (But is is actually not correct, I've seen some incorrect things... (look ik the first sentence, It's Insane, not Silence..))
                          oh well I guess I typed wrong...
                          Ownage!

Comment

• Yeah, right...
                            To be is to do.
                            -Socratus
                            To do is to be.
                            -Sartre
                            Do be do be do.
                            -Sinatra

Comment

• Spam
                              POST!!
                              [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Yeah, right...
                                Yeah really , honestly..
                                Ownage!

Comment

Working...
                                X