X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SiLeNcE
    hi...
    HELLO THERE JOAKIM, HOW R U MAN?!?!?!?!

Btw...... Its moved to the spam section aye?

Last edited by [BiA] MasterMind; 09-13-2004, 10:05 PM.
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Sh!t, everyone knows what happens when u add a spam thread to the spam section

...Noooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] MasterMind
        HELLO THERE JOAKIM, HOW R U MAN?!?!?!?!
        I'm fine, and how r u?

spam..
        Ownage!

Comment

Im ok, just woke up
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Top of the Morning 2 ya!
            Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

2nd new page

Comment

What do u think cor, should we re-join [BiA]

Comment

canada goose YrtIamUzv

canada goose Katherine Hamnett has made a confined version t-shirt that can help aid and bring interest to local climate week.Britain's most significant local weather shift marketing campaign, which takes location this week, hopes to encourage the latest wave of action on weather alteration.British style legend, Katherine, established the tee which can be to choose from completely at picked H&M stores nationwide now. Profits are going to the Environmental Justice Foundation.Culminating in a month of activities and events, Local climate Month showcases the practical solutions to local climate improve being developed in every sector of society. By highlighting real examples, the campaign inspires thousands more, renewing our ambition to create a more sustainable, low-carbon future. Comment on this ArticleThe UK’s first Climate Month in March 2011 saw nearly half a million people participating in over 3,200 events in Britain’s greatest ever environmental occasion. Events were run by schools, businesses, charities, government, local councils, trade unions, community groups and others.Justin Young and Arni Arnason from The Vaccines and Moloko singer-songwriter Roisin Murphy are among the celebrities backing the marketing campaign by modelling the low-carbon t-shirt.Katherine says: "Save the future. There's been too much hot air, let's do something now."100 per cent certified organic cotton, more ethically produced using renewable energy, the t-shirt carries the Carbon Reduction Label certified by the Carbon Trust.Catarina Midby, head of fahsion and sustainability communication at H&M, says: "We're delighted to partner with Katharine Hamnett again for this important campaign. This iconic t-shirt represents how trend can be part of the solution to combating local weather shift."Customers can fo their bit to reduce the carbon footprint of the t-shirt even further by washing it at a low temperature and hanging it up to dry."The t-shirt is retailing at £9.99 with 25 per cent of sales going to the EJF's local climate refugees marketing campaign.Dannii Minogue and Myleene Klass rejoin M&S? canada goose outlet Alber Elbaz thinks trendy garments are primarily "awful and ugly".The Lanvin chief - who is renowned for his love of simple styling - believes many outfits for the 21st century woman are too hard to wear, and wants to think of modernity as "beautiful, emotional and comfortable".He said: "Every time I think about trendy, I always think about something awful and ugly, and all I am trying to do is think that present day can be beautiful. Modernity is not black leather, and modernity is not 17 zippers and modernity is not rock 'n' roll or heavy metal. Comment on this Article"Modernity for me is beautiful and emotional and comfortable and timeless. I mean, to see a woman sitting on 50 metres of tulle, I am not sure it's trendy."The Israeli designer reveals he wants his outfits to be worn by women who have a busy lifestyle and need function over fashion. He told WWD: "I think that I was very alert to women, and I am seeing more and more that women are changing. Their lifestyle is becoming more and more complex and more and more difficult on a daily basis. "So I was trying always to simplify their life. For instance, dresses in the first collection, a lot of people said they were very romantic, I didn't see the romantic side of the dresses; I saw the easiness, the simplicity."Nicola Formichetti pays tribute to Mugler founder thomas sabo
                  thomas sabo Mischa Barton is launching a retro-inspired outfits and components spectrum.The previous 'O.C.' actress - who previously has her personal selection of handbags - and her mother, Nuala, will start the brand new line afterwards this calendar year and they have teamed up with aLine press community relations to aid enhance it. Comment on this ArticleNuala says: "We could not be more pleased to announce the partnership between aLine press and Mischa Barton. aLine's respect and influence in the industry will provide Mischa Barton with the opportunity to take the brand to the next level as we continue to design unique and fashionable garments and components. The partnership will also support our effort to create a strong marketing and brand awareness campaign to expand our customer base substantially. Our collaboration with aLine will assist in positioning Mischa Barton in the forefront of customer's minds as a one of a kind, lifestyle Assortment."Last calendar year, Mischa says she was planning a fashion line incorporating a variety of eras.She explained: "It's something I really want to do. It'll be forties-meets-seventies with the occasionally bit of twenties - that sounds a bit random, but I'll take elements of different decades. It'll be a bit like Biba, but with a real simplicity of cut and lots of bright colours. The fabrics will be great quality, and there will be lots of separates, like slacks and shirts. I want people to be able to mix and match."Avril Lavigne's British affect dr dre beats Jennifer Aniston: Attractiveness expenses promises are exaggerated louis vuitton handbags
                  canada goose CmuNwhAnx
                  canada goose VlbVvjGtk
                  canada goose FvfGoaGxt
                  canada goose RwgEiwFve
                  canada goose QyfJcsJdw

Comment

Working...
                  X