• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure Rack, I'll start it.
    Peace
    Tom
    [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

didn't someone say that shitkicker has closed hp2 ??

Tom, how did you like your first BE battle?

It was nice to see you guy's there
      Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Tom joined BE?

Axis or Allies?
        To be is to do.
        -Socratus
        To do is to be.
        -Sartre
        Do be do be do.
        -Sinatra

Comment

oh yeah nice battle yesterday...was really fun, too bad I couldn't stay any longer! but good game though Dave and Tom
          Ownage!

Comment

Great to see you guys in =be= yesterday.Had alot of fun.....10 1/2 hours....OMG...

Comment

SlyFi you always make the battles so much fun, 10 1/2 hrs why u mudders cross hoe, lol!

yeah Tom joined the Axis as did Peter (Freak) but he didn't stay long

I wonder what [BiA]Life though of it, nice to see so many [BiA] bros together

Silence it was great to see you there m8, u did a great job hope u drop in more, note how i hid behind, i mean guarded the water tank so well, lmao!

I hope Tom had fun too

of course mr tk dj skywalker will get his now my x oWn guys are there now to kick his sorry ass, lol!

Comment

Hey Guys,Thanks for turning me on to =BE= I had a blast playing with you all on Tuesday.I cant wait for the next battle. Ventrilo definitely adds an interesting dimension to the game, it was great hearing all your voices.

Dave and Joakim I wish I had listened to you guys when you first told me about =BE=, it is great fun!
                Peace
                Tom
                [BiA]OldVipeR

Comment

Yeah I saw someone named Freak but I didn't know it was Peter...

Yeah Dave I did pretty good, though I haven't played the maps except Wizernes once...

And I were on ventrilo, but I couldn't talk because my problem is the mic I think I gotta buy a new one..I tryed to say something once, and I got told of to buy an new mic, lol!

But as i said before it was a great battle with alot of fun..so I hope next battle will be just as fun...and this time I'll try to make it to the training
                  Ownage!

Comment

Vent is great way to hear everybody...Dj & Skywalker have to be, one of the coolest guys in =BE=..I learn all the time just by hearing them on vent...I had alot of fun tuesday. We got your ass kick..See you guys saturday....

Comment

Is =BE= a clan? or a server on Wolf (not ET).. If its a server, what is the IP?? Please let me know.. Thanks..

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

Melanie, =BE= has 2 servers.

North America 216.180.233.34:27965
                        Europe 130.89.175.62:27955

Peace
                        Tom
                        [BiA]OldVipeR

Comment

Thanks.. Seems I am missing some packs.. Its always something..LOL..

No hagas lo que no te guste que hagan a ti..

LIFE IS TOO SHORT.. LOVE IS SEEING AN IMPERFECT PERSON, PERFECT!!

Comment

no =BE= is not a clan and yes tis a wolf tourny type set up but they do have a ET section too with maybe other games too soon. links to the required map pack can be found on the main website.

yes its a pity you guy's didn't join sooner you could have been in the axis high command now just like me, lol!

I think Peter is joining [BiA], I asked hin yesterday and he said he was but he isn't on these forums ??

Sorry Sky for TKing you yesterday bro with that FFE on your noggin, lmao! did it hurt? couldn't resist

Comment

http://www.battlefieldeurope.net/

=BE=

Comment

Not a good game yesterday, lol how many did we win? 2? 3?

lol...
                                Ownage!

Comment

Working...
                                X