oh its so sad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |AoD| SiN
    The good old days will live on in our hearts, never to be forgotten..Let us look forward to new times and new precious memories to create together.

We will ALWAYS be family!

This screenshot is from long ago...Long before we created [BiA]. Hans and myself had only known each other for a few weeks..We were jumping up and down because we were happy to see each other hahaha! ([BiA] style)
    I will treasure this picture forever!
    its nice to have good memories of rtcw scott (i know i have!!!)i got to know some great and nice people like yourself and wont forget them ever! they make the game more fun for me!!!!
    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Peter, I thought about the old days on tank after reading your post, I remember you and Cib always at Allie objective, damn impossible to get past... And while I miss those games, and those old days.. I realised I missed something more..
      Ive told you before BiA or no BiA you were always you, and thats what I miss, even our crazy chats in msn.. I know you've not been well, and you know my thoughts have been with you through all that..but I do miss you.
      So, now that you are home, come oooooooooooohhhhh and aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh with me again ok lol
      And remember, like I said the other night... kick me anytime Whatever ya need..
      Love ya, Tam.
      Viva La Ritz!

Comment

i did love tank back then...it was amazing.
        i was Mapper12 then or |NerV|AngelOfJustice......wow that seems like years ago ( and yes i do realise that thats a bloody stupid name )

and then i joined BiA and it was even better!
        thx to everyone for those times...i just hope the come back on day.

Em
        xxx
        mapper_12@hotmail.com

here to talk!

Comment

I have played lots on HP2, even before i joined this wonderfull clan. I knew Flinstone from my last clan. He asked me to join this clan, and im very thankfull for this. He have had lots of fun together with Sandra (cu99) when we were always on top. I was pretty sad when tank wasnt there anymore. I always owned that map. too bad.......Nowadays HP2 is really bad. The new map isnt very cool and I still cant find my love for the game back. I look desperate...

greetz..
          Jesper
          Last edited by [BiA] MasterMind; 06-15-2003, 02:02 AM.
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Tank is great. The times everyone had on tank are great. The friends that are made in this game can be great. The enemies you have in this came can be lame.

Let me tell you what I see here everyone. I thought about this quite a bit and you might disagree with me. That's OK not everyone thinks the same.

I see what happened recently as looking back on childhood, for me that is. Gee remember all of the great friedns that I had when I was little, when I was in college. The great times I had with my friends on my softball teams. If you think that this is the end of fun you are mistaken. I think that soem of us think that the only fun we will ever have in this "reality" is in the past. It's not the best is yet to come. But the reality is friends move on. Did you all have the same friends from grade school through high school? NO! So let's stop feeling sorry for ourselves. Not all members are and not all of those that left are. But the emotional rollercoaser needs to stop. As a clan this constant ride is starting to make me woosie.
            Have any of you taken a look at the games that are coming out? Not all of us will have them but they really rock. real time shading. MAN they are going to rule and HLII is multiplayer.

So let's all stop having the blue's and start living the fun of the game again.
            Reality is that the game is getting old and people are moving on or changing venues. It's hard to stare at the same thing over and over.

I am not trying to be harsh but let's start with the fun again. OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!1
            I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] SunnyBoy

Reality is that the game is getting old
              Blathsemy!!

Only problem with wolf has been that HP II is lame these days. That's why you won't find me there anymore...unless of course Tank comes back...

Comment

Tank.... Tank..... I met many good BiA there!

CrapShoot, I see your pic, hahaha! U r MURDER!! HAHAHAA!
                Good to see you!

Comment

Working...
                X