• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [BIA] johan
    qq
    what does that mean
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

• Originally posted by [BiA] CrapShooT
      So when do we start? Is there a schedule? or do we just start setting matches up ourselves with the teams in our bracket?
      Yes Crapshoot that's the purpose!! You can start setting up matches from now on against all the teams in your bracket!! That's for everybody!! Hope you guys take the initiative to set up the matches but I know I can count on you guys !!!

You guys know all the rules, so please try to respect them, so I hear no complaints about this matter, but I am pretty sure there won't be any problems cause we are a fun clan and FUN is our device !!!

After you played a game let me know the score via this thread so I will be able to get up the scores !!!

I wish you all the best in the tournament and I really hope you will enjoy it !!! Good luck and have fun !!!

Greet or bleed

Comment

• Oh hi all im sorry i have been busy but now im back....im sorry Nooconsno that i havent been able to answer your messages but i gonna answer as soon as possible...cya guys on the battlefield
        Ownage!

Comment

• Originally posted by [BiA] nightmare
          Yes Crapshoot that's the purpose!! You can start setting up matches from now on against all the teams in your bracket!! That's for everybody!! Hope you guys take the initiative to set up the matches but I know I can count on you guys !!!

You guys know all the rules, so please try to respect them, so I hear no complaints about this matter, but I am pretty sure there won't be any problems cause we are a fun clan and FUN is our device !!!

After you played a game let me know the score via this thread so I will be able to get up the scores !!!

I wish you all the best in the tournament and I really hope you will enjoy it !!! Good luck and have fun !!!

Greet or bleed
          i can t wait i wanna play nowwwwwwww heh heh (joke) see you soon on the field
          rtcw nurd

Comment

• hahahah

hahaha team 4 would win..... they good lads...i know.....played with most of u lot and u r all good but these 2 stand out..!!! i played with bia noc and i got dissconnected twice we played one game for three hours.... and my score woz still good...proof....
            Attached Files

Comment

• Good luck brothers and sisters hope u kill each other really much. R goin home to my parents this weekend, have a great eastern.

Peace

Erik.

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
              - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

• Thanks Erik,

Have a nice time ad your parents.
                Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

• Re: hahahah

Originally posted by [BiA] MADMORRO
                  hahaha team 4 would win..... they good lads...i know.....played with most of u lot and u r all good but these 2 stand out..!!! i played with bia noc and i got dissconnected twice we played one game for three hours.... and my score woz still good...proof....
                  I have recognized your good scores, although your system crashed twice. V586

Comment

• Re: Re: hahahah

Originally posted by [BIA]NOCOONSNO (AUT)
                    I have recognized your good scores, although your system crashed twice. V586
                    i am sure now,your the best medic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loool!!!! great playing wiyh you,cu soon on hydrodam!!! v586 m8
                    Last edited by |BoB| Michael; 04-18-2003, 07:59 PM.
                    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

• Thats my boy LooooooooooooooooooooL
                      Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
                      Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
                      Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

• Re: Re: Re: hahahah

Originally posted by [BiA] Michael
                        i am sure now,your the best medic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loool!!!! great playing wiyh you,cu soon on hydrodam!!! v586 m8
                        Thx Michael, i am happy to play with you. Hydro rulezzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• But donīt forget: TGH is the best medic, lieutenant and soldier. Better than the rest. Always over the top! Nobody can compete against me! Hehehehe... Just remember our last 2 battles on hydro...

Comment

• Itīs me, [A H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ ]

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Unregistered
                                But donīt forget: TGH is the best medic, lieutenant and soldier. Better than the rest. Always over the top! Nobody can compete against me! Hehehehe... Just remember our last 2 battles on hydro...
                                yeah v586 (also [BiA]skywalker) looool!!!
                                ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X