No announcement yet.

[BiA] Tournement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silence, you are not longer my partner for the tournament.
    Your short answers every 2 week are not enough for me.
    Thats ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If i loose, i wanna loos in the fight and not for no-participate.
    Thx for your uninterest. Be away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by [BIA]NOCOONSNO (AUT)
      Silence, you are not longer my partner for the tournament.
      You will certainly loose, Andi! Just remember your (or mine) connection to the tournament servers - it sucks! You have a perfect aiming (and, don´t forget it, you are fortunate - hehehe), but this won´t assist you on such a server. Why you don´t cancel your participation? Every noob will be able to kill you, dude... Not even TGH can help out, if HIS and YOUR connection sucks!

By the way, be curious about NOCOONSNO´S and TGH´S movie, you will see double-, triple- and multi-kills! We already own several million bytes (f.e. 250 MB just on my harddisk) of fantastic demos!

Comment

• TGH,
        Dont worry about Andi he is our brother and also a very good skilled player, everbody knows that or should know that. Its for fun and it will prove nothing at all. Everybody needs a little luck and a good skill. He is good skilled and his connection to the server of C@rphunter is good. Everybody can lose or win but you never can lose your BROTHERSHIP remember that my dear friend!!
        Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
        Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
        Walk beside me and just be my friend.

The old wolf

Comment

Silence, you are not longer my partner for the tournament.
          Ok m8 if you dont want to be my partner in the tournament i will accept that. I hope you will change your mind

Comment

• Originally posted by [BiA] COR
            TGH,
            Dont worry about Andi he is our brother and also a very good skilled player, everbody knows that or should know that. Its for fun and it will prove nothing at all. Everybody needs a little luck and a good skill. He is good skilled and his connection to the server of C@rphunter is good. Everybody can lose or win but you never can lose your BROTHERSHIP remember that my dear friend!!
            Brothership forevermore? Wow, I´not a believer. Whatever can be loose, will drop away - sooner or later. "I´m a loser, baby, so why don´t you kill me?..."

Comment

• Nightmare take me away from the tournament i dont have any partner to play with so have so fun in the tournament!

Comment

• Dear Fred,
                sorry for the troubles: new team

BananPure (SWE) - NOCOONSNO (AUT)

Silence: sorry, but i didnt know when i get a answer. if you gave me an answer to my mails, i have had an information. But to late.

Comment

• Originally posted by [A H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ ]
                  Brothership forevermore? Wow, I´not a believer. Whatever can be loose, will drop away - sooner or later. "I´m a loser, baby, so why don´t you kill me?..."

He Hoedenpoetser,

Nobody is a loser in my eyes, if someone has other idea's of life, he or she is not a loser but a very strong person.

If not everybody wants to live like others do thats not a shame we are all free!! Most of the people dont know what a REAL frend is but I do.

And he if you want to be killed by me than go to the team I am fighting TO and I HAVE to kill you for the game not for real.
                  And about the game: I don't think it's gonna work out, there are to many individual problems to play the tournament.

The old wolf

Comment

He Hoedenpoetser,

Nobody is a loser in my eyes, if someone has other idea's of life, he or she is not a loser but a very strong person.

If not everybody wants to live like others do thats not a shame we are all free!! Most of the people dont know what a REAL frend is but I do.

And he if you want to be killed by me than go to the team I am fighting TO and I HAVE to kill you for the game not for real.
                    And about the game: I don't think it's gonna work out, there are to many individual problems to play the tournament.
                    Well spoken, Cor! But I´m as strong as crazy... Hoping you´ll agree!

See you on hydro (to exist - for a few moments/hours - as a fan of escapism)!

Comment

Dear Fred,
                      sorry for the troubles: new team

BananPure (SWE) - NOCOONSNO (AUT)

Silence: sorry, but i didnt know when i get a answer. if you gave me an answer to my mails, i have had an information. But to late.
                      No problem pal i agree with you i was late with the answer but i hope you and BananPure will have a great game

Silence....

Comment

• Oops that was me!
                        Ownage!

Comment

• Silence, that are great words, thx.

Hope we will fight together, maybe on 3Dorg (Hydromap).

Comment

• Silence,

Aldo you did not answer quickly to Andi in the past I think you are a great and true Brother. Maybe the future can be better? Join us on Hydro hehe

The old wolf

Comment

Silence,

Aldo you did not answer quickly to Andi in the past I think you are a great and true Brother. Maybe the future can be better? Join us on Hydro hehe
                              Good idea!! I joined you guys too on Hydro
                              [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

• Originally posted by MasterMind(NL)
                                Good idea!! I joined you guys too on Hydro
                                V57

[A H:aU*d:en*P:UTZ ] vulgo TGH

Comment

Working...
                                X