Clear All

no no i died more I WIN! I WIN!

I'm the best dead guy here and don't u forget it, lmao
    Fun Gamers Club - Where fantasy meets reality

Comment

Iam man!
      Ownage!

Comment

well i died the most in the 'warmup game' where we were just pissin about before i got kicked!!!

I even got an award for it!
        Cheers Jacko!!

Comment

lo yeah right i got both an trophy and a medal for most deaths
          Ownage!

Comment

I was made Der Fuhrer the most Holy and Sir Bullet Butt

Comment

nein!
              Ownage!

Comment

{oWn} clan is all about having fun fun fun.
                If you can laugh in the face of defeat you {oWn} the world!!!

Peace
                Tom
                Peace
                Tom
                [BiA]OldVipeR

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Comment

Yeah its all about fun lol! even i wanted to win that darn scrim!
                  Ownage!

Comment

Hello Dj

Just a comment my son was standing behine me when I read this and told me you and tom are right all the way we must practice together as a team for awhile to fine out what members of our clan are good at and what positions.As far as the cheating with the clan you play no way he know the clan. I think I told you he is the leader of his clan thats why he know I ask him if we could use there server while there not on it.He told me he would let me know needs to talk to clan members he said it would be a good experience for us.This is OSP 2 headshot kill and no auto reload and so on USA server I have all the downloads for this server.If you like this idea I will try to send to you the downloads or find out were to get them.I wish we had him Dj he has alot of experience in this game there clan is rank number 30 in the nation. I would like to be in the next match when and if we have it.

Thanks John

Comment

Yeah we would be really glad if we could borrow it for a couple of times.. is your sons clan 30 best in the nation? how old is he?
                      Ownage!

Comment

Hi John,

yes if we could us his server it would be great even just to pratice, its not possible as you know on hp2 to get together as a clan to pratice, Silence and I have signed on the Axis army at battlefield europe and it should help us a lot plus they use ventillo during battle. your son can join our clan if he wants as a special staff officer to advice us as we could do with all the help we can get,if he is interested in the position let me know, no demands he can just do as much or as little as he likes if and when he can.

We will be soon looking for members for the special unit to take part in scrims just as soon as we can let ppl know what is expected of them, this time the job will be done right and no scrims until we r ready so if u want to help us set it up let me know.

Comment

Hi Dave

I ask him about joining the clan as a special staff officer he told me to tell you thank you very much but he can't at this time to many thing going on. Not sure on server as of yet let you know as soon as I here.Silence he is 17 when I go on his server and play with him damm he kill me all most all the time he to good for me...lol. Dave if I can help you and silence out in setting up let me know I will do what can for you....seeya

Thank John

Comment

lol, just askingbut we havent done any tryout yet for the ladder...if we could borrow it we could do our tryouts on it?

anyway whats the ip?
                            Ownage!

Comment

Server

Hi Dj&Silence

Sorry they had a vote and it is to be use for the clan and there matchs he said he try but it was not only up to him.Oh well....sorry guys.

John

Comment

Re: Server

Yeah..yeah, it comes more times.
                                Ownage!

Comment

Working...
                                X