No announcement yet.

Qustion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFL! Hate the Panzer, Love the Panzer. Andor calls it the NoobCannon.
    "Your not going to get everything in this life but I sure the hell am going to try."
    "Thank god men die before women. Its the only break we get."
    "Maybe in anouther life and we are both cats."

Comment

ahh come on panzer does take skill to use
      tho some of you might disagree it does take time to learn to shoot well
      anyone can panzer its just those who can panzer better than the others

Comment

Tell that to Andor when he is practicly going nuts cause some Panzer kills him and he is yelling at the monitor about it.
        "Your not going to get everything in this life but I sure the hell am going to try."

Comment

Originally posted by Andors_Wife_Aurora
          Tell that to Andor when he is practicly going nuts cause some Panzer kills him and he is yelling at the monitor about it.
          Tell him to go buy a different game he can hang with, LoL

Comment

Trust me he can handle it... I know my husband is one of the best. It just sucks major balls for him when some noob comes out with a panzer cause he cant take a real gun.

Comment

Trust me he can handle it... I know my husband is one of the best. It just sucks major balls for him when some noob comes out with a panzer cause he cant take a real gun.
              I hear ya on that one, Panzer = No Skill

Comment

Yup heck I could probably use a panzer and I suck at first shooter games.

Comment

I like noob tubes. Nothing better then sneaking around a dark map after a few bong rips, and a panz hit's you right in the back of the head from no where. Scares the hell out of me, but I love it
                  If you are what you eat, I could be you by morning!

Comment

Here is a quote from one of the people Im aguring with.

" Unfortunetly they are calling the Anti-Tank weapon a Tank, but thats just ignorance or laziness."

" If they call the Panzerfaust a 'panzer' they are calling the WEAPON. the TANK. anyway, its a moot point since we're talking about A) a game B) Retarded game-bunnies and C) americas. "

Well you have this one in the bag. Your friend is obviously an idiot, because Panzer is not an abreviation for the weapon it is a name for the PLAYER holding the weapon.

A Panzerfaust is the weapon and a Panzer is the user of that weapon.

But you might not want to let him know that his point was shattered by an idiot who plays those stupid games....

Comment

I love to call them noob tubes, but well they r part of the game, me cant handle one ill always blow myself up, but, I really love the challenge when i see one in front of me, I'll shoot him down, or just jump towards him , that way we will blow both up
                      Last edited by [BiA] MavericK; 12-27-2003, 04:26 AM.
                      Learn on other people mistakes.....
                      You can never make them all!!!!

Comment

hehe! Noob not Nob right? Noob sounds like choose right? Not nob as in door knob, right?

Comment

huh?
                          Please Direct me 2 the Nearest Padded Room

Comment

nob headed noob
                            0l\lLy L4m3r5 5p34l< L33t

Comment

hehe!

Comment

I usually spell n00b with zero´s

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
                                - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

Working...
                                X