@Doc Rocket.... Hey Doc it's me Bertie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [BiA]Ritsuzen
    As for partiality.. I think a whole bunch of people are guilty of that in here.. I see certain people getting away with things, that others get chewed out for doing...And using BiA membership as a threat is also another problem I am seeing.. joke or not... All these things contribute to the degradation of morale amongst us as far as Im concerned.
    Yep I agree with these words
    [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Hey on my opinion, the one of an outstander, Doc didn't mean this thread offensive or such..
      And also to my opinion from an outstander, Hans is reacting too hard on this.. I mean, for one small ''mistake'', for one misinterpretation, should someone be kicked?
      If that were true, I'd be long gone here.....
      And ALSO in my opinion as an outstander, I am surprised by YOU, Hans, that you're acting almost ''fierce'' in your 1st reply.
      You're always very kind to me and to the rest, that's why i didn't expect this from you.

What I DID expect was a reply from you on this that would have only a bit irritation, not the threat of kicking him after being a friend* of him for a long time..
      There are surtend players that you should've kicked LONG ago if you're being so strict..

*Friend= Being kind towards each other

As I said several times in this forum, this is MY opinion and I can only hope this will be respected.
      POST!!
      [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Even in a family must be rules.. And certainly in a clan which is as big as ours.. Some people make a habit of crossing the borderlines (a.k.a. our rules). They will be stricter corrected by me, than people who do this occasionally..

And please don't forget, Tam: Your impression is "merely" based on things you can witness in our forum, but there are other ways to communicate; like MSN and e-mail.. So you don't "see" everything.. Every person, i repeat, EVERY person who misbehaves was, and will be, corrected by either me, or by one of the co-leaders.. But if possible, this will NEVER happen in public.. So although you may have the impression that some members can allow themselves everything, while others are chained; this is simply untrue..

Membership of any kind of organization, church, family, political party etc. means to commit yourself to their "cause".. If you can't accept this simple fact, then you can do 3 things;

1) Stay in the organisation, and play an active role in it; and try thereby to change the things you dislike/want to change..
        2) If you don't want to play an active role, but the balance is not to negative; just stay and hope for the best..
        3) If you feel extremely uncomfortable or even are very unhappy, and don't have the energy or the guts to try to change the organization; just walk away and leave..

I am not an dictator. This is a democratic clan, every single member may organize a poll to kick me, or a co-leader from his/her position.. After that, new elections will be held, and there will be certainly (a) new leader(s)..

I may have started [BiA], but it is a clan for us all, and it is NOT one of my personal belongings, and will never be..

Hans
        |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
        (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

Originally posted by [Coi] Mr.Fragwell
          And also to my opinion from an outstander, Hans is reacting too hard on this.. I mean, for one small ''mistake'', for one misinterpretation, should someone be kicked?
          If that were true, I'd be long gone here.....
          And ALSO in my opinion as an outstander, I am surprised by YOU, Hans, that you're acting almost ''fierce'' in your 1st reply.
          Yes Fragwell in some ways you're right with this, but Hans is our clanleader, he decides how to handle those things remember.
          [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Hans as I said in my last post, you are VERY kind and a VERY good leader!
            It's just that sometimes someone in the clan makes a mistake, just like I did, but you DID accept that properly and some of this clan also, and the most important thing is, some did not..
            That's why in my most posts after I made a mistake, I always tell people it's MY opinion.
            Just like yours!
            What I'm trying to say is, Hans is a GREAT leader and a great guy, sometimes he makes a mistake just like you and I, however, a mistake CAN be relative, some people think it's alright, some people say it's absolutely not.

Greets, Fraggy
            POST!!
            [Coi]Mr.Fragwell® is property of Doc Rocket® and Michael®

POST OR DIE!

Comment

Hey guys

This thread started as a bit of fun and to prove a point, this i think that most of you all got.

Ritsuzen it was nice of you to support me and thanks
              Not everyone in the clan seems to want to stand up and be counted. I may have gone the wrong way about making my point, but hey at least i made it guys!

But as Hans says...
              And please don't forget, Tam: Your impression is "merely" based on things you can witness in our forum, but there are other ways to communicate; like MSN and e-mail.. So you don't "see" everything.. Every person, i repeat, EVERY person who misbehaves was, and will be, corrected by either me, or by one of the co-leaders.. But if possible, this will NEVER happen in public.. So although you may have the impression that some members can allow themselves everything, while others are chained; this is simply untrue..
              I did take the time to sort this out with Hans last night on Msn messenger.

It may have been a 'little' harsh Hans to threaten me with becoming a non-[BiA] member once more, but what has been said should hopefully be forgotten... As it's sorted out

Also thank you Mastermind and fragwell for your support guys, but maybe it would be best Mastermind to keep the head down for a while...
              Although your welcome to come and post on my own little personal page anytime Mastermind.
              After all have you heard me not to ask you to post here, unlike nightmare

So guys can plz bring this discussion to an end as i think my point has been made!

And just remember guys, it's sometimes hard for Hans to read in bewteen the lines, sometimes he may seem harsh, but hey do you think you would manage BiA any better?
              It's a sign of the times, that when a clan get to our size 100 members.. That the rules will have to be stricter enforced, and i do admitt that at times i do 'sail close to the wind' like this occasion.

Well I'm getting off this soap box while i still can, and off to play some wolftactics.
              The Doc

Ps
              Plz stop posting here

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] John Doe

Considering that only few BiA's are privy to certain private chats, and that the majority rely mostly on the forum for communication with other BiA's, I dont think there is anything 'mere' about impressions the forum may give.

Im aware of msn chats, and emails..Im aware that alot of talk goes on in there, because I also have conversations on msn concerning BiA with other members.. But, I wasn't referring to these private chats, I was referring to the forum alone.

We are pretty much all adults here, there are a few exceptions age wise, and of course a couple maturity wise.. But on a whole, I think we are level headed enough to if not accept, at least respect each others difference of opinions..dislikes, likes and above all, humour.. Of course being international, we sometimes struggle with the language barrier, and the misinterpretations this can entail.. All in all, I think we do pretty darn well.. But I must add that, a little more tolerance wouldn't go astray.
                Viva La Ritz!

Comment

Hey Doc Rocket

It's me again Bertie...
                  Remember me, your alter ego?

I found just the way to stop Nightmare from persisting in his evil ways.

Go to
                  user options / Edit ignore list / Then just add his name.

When he posts a reply on any thread, you just get a message
                  This person is on your Ignore List.

It means he can call you all the names of the day, but the best bit is...
                  You don't have to listen to his whinning anymore

It Rocks!!!!

Comment

Doc,

Jeezes man you really don't when to stop don't you?? Are you a little bit retarded or what?? I just responded to your stupid thread that's all!! If you really don't have anything else to say you should better keep your mouth shut man!!! Maybe you have a childish mind but we not all have a mind like you!!! Some of us are really grown up!!
                    I allready have to deal enough with weirdos in my job that I don't want to deal with them when I am at home!!

Like Tam said this is a fun clan, I totally agree with that but I couldn't see the humour in your thread dude (and I think I am not alone). Maybe I could understand it when you should be a boy of 12 years old but your a grown up person!!! Do you really have nothing else to do in your life??

Hans, I think your reaction was not more than normal, and don't say words like having a poll to vote for a another leader because there is only one leader and that's you man!! And from the moment you step down it would be the end for me to and for a lot of other BiA members!!

Fragwell, I didn't see the tag BiA before your name, so I don't think your opinion has anything to do with our clan!! So I would suggest that you mind your own business!! I really get tired and sick of all this crapy rubbish some of you are posting!!! Spam or no spam.

Btw. this was my last thread on the forum. When crap will be posted I won't respond anymore, so from now one you can put all your crap on this forum, I won't bother you anymore!!!

Greet or bleed !!!!!!

Comment

Btw. this was my last thread on the forum. When crap will be posted I won't respond anymore, so from now one you can put all your crap on this forum, I won't bother you anymore!!!
                      Is that a promise?

Comment

I have never witnessed that Fred a.k.a. Nightmare broke his promise, Bertie..

Hans
                        |ToaK|-Website Dulce bellum inexpertis.
                        (War is delightful to those who have no experience of it.)

Comment

I'm pleased to hear that Hans

But although this is not the place to deal with it, there is the little matter of the name calling, it's just as well I'm thick skinned though, as i don't wish to make any issue out of it.
                          So plz Hans and Nightmare can this be an end to it all?

Thanks
                          Bertie
                          Last edited by ; 05-07-2003, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Doc Rocket
                            but maybe it would be best Mastermind to keep the head down for a while...
                            Yes i know it would be better
                            [BiA]Masterz0r

Comment

Hey Mastermind

DUCK!

heh heh

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] Doc Rocket
                                Hey Mastermind

DUCK!

heh heh
                                hehe silly Doc