my hedgehog!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my hedgehog!!

i wanted certain parties to know that yes Claude lives!! and he is MINE!! ALL MINE!! i also think that b/c of his contributions, not naming him an honorary member was a grievous oversight. i have had to do alot of talking b/c of his little hurt feelings. i would like to suggest Claude as our clan mascot. i would give him up only for that.

HEDGEHOG POWER!!
    Power to the HedgeHog Right on!!

nice a hedgehog with a gas mask AND a panser lol
    ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

What was I thinking leaving the hedghog off of the honorary members list. Oh yes, reality that is what I was thinking. I have no doubt that the hedgehog is the cutiest and the cuddliest but hey how would Sin fell not being the best looking honorary member? He might win if he put on a gas mask and was holding a panzer.

By the way how do we know this is still the real Claude? It could be an imposter behind the gasmask.

Bella put in a request to the new membership leader maybe she can help you out

Maybe this should be in the spam section?
      I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

Bella, didnt u stole it from Bananpure?

"We happy few, we band of brothers - for he today that sheds his blood with me - shall be my brother"
        - William Shakespear, King Henry V

Comment

YEEEEES she did
          GIVE HIM BACK

"Banan cryes and a new river is born"
          Pure (Sweden) Biggest nOOb ever....Free Birth

Comment

Originally posted by [BiA] BananPure (SWE)
            YEEEEES she did
            GIVE HIM BACK

"Banan cryes and a new river is born"
            just protect the frog nick!!!!!!!!!!!!
            ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

LOOOOL!
              Ownage!

Comment

ummmmmmmm i prefer to think of it as a ....rescue..yeah a rescue..not stolen at all...uhh..i have to go now ...
                <<<<<<<<<takes hedgehog and runs

Comment

what would PETA say i wonder?
                  0l\lLy L4m3r5 5p34l< L33t

Comment

The following post not intended to upset BananPure in anyway, In the event of him getting upset run for cover, its rumored that he carries dynamite.

Do I hear 5, that’s right 5 pesos for a nice green frog.
                    Come on people we sold a great hedgehog last week for almost nothing. We don't know how he got here, (wink, wink.) Alright then we'll just throw the frog into the air and who ever catches him can have him.

*Sigh*

No, No, how many times have I told you not to launch the amphibians with the panzer.

PS Avatars are wonderful things.
                    Last edited by SunnyBoy; 06-04-2003, 05:30 PM.
                    I know where I am concerning where I was, things always look better depending on how far you look back.

Comment

while i have never had one myself, i hear frog legs r very good!

Comment

heh i have a prairie dog named Loki. she sometimes tries to play wolf with me but isnt very good cause we always die. maybe i should take a pic of her and make it an avatar.

my avatar must go here since it says that it isnt an image when i attempt to use it as an avatar.

Comment

hahhahaa! nice, and use panzer shoot it I will! LOL
                          Good to see you!

Comment

Frog legs are good, but there isn't enough meat. Of course I had them while I was in France.

Comment

i live next to a ditch thats ful of frogs,i go and get some right now!!!!!! lol
                              ILL BE BACK!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X